Candelabra Set of 2 pieces
Year round celebrations call for a great table spread. Complete your delicious meal with our hand painted and hand carved Candelabras. A true conversational piece made by our partner community in Paete, Laguna. Tell your friends and family the story of Paete, Laguna of the wood carvers and paper mache makers who once filled this picturesque community with their masterpieces. A revival has started and you are the first to enjoy their work. The vibrant colors recall the bygone era of festivities in traditional Filipino garb.
Sold in Pairs
Height: 10.5 inches
Diameter: 3 inches
Hand painted wood
Compatible with Tea Light (1.5” diameter)
Long Dinner Candle (.75” base diameter)
Store in cool dry place. Wipe clean with damp cloth. Let dry.
Please remove all packaging before you use a candle on the candelabra. Burn candles away from drafts, other heat sources, and any flammable objects or materials. Keep burning candles within sight at all times. Do not move Candelabra while candle is lit.
Extinguish candle carefully.
Do not allow flame to touch the rim of the Candelabra.
We believe that all customers who order online will have slightly different colors displayed on their monitors compared to the actual products displayed on the website. Shade, lighting, and reflections will display differently on each monitor or handheld device.
Our products are made by hand and may take twelve (12) to fifteen (15) weeks to finish.
In the event production takes longer or perhaps it is ready to release earlier than anticipated we will update you immediately.
Terms and conditions on pre-orders.
1. Straps, colors, leathers, and lining may change depending on the availability of materials from our communities. Notification of changes will be sent for you to confirm before the product is shipped.
2. All items ordered through Pre-Order will be shipped based on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. Returns on pre-orders will be honored for 30 days from receiving item/s.
4. Pre-orders have a production period of 12 - 15 weeks. Updates on availability will be sent in the event your item is available. In the event of delays from the factory beyond the promised date, the option to cancel and refund the down payment is available.
5. In the event that a down payment is not received within the 7-day period of the pre-order period your order will be canceled. A 5% restocking fee will be charged on the pre-order cancellation.
6. In the event additional items are purchased along with pre-order shipping fees will be quoted separately.
7. Shipping to and from Powerplant Mall for returns and exchange is on the account of the client.
Please acknowledge your approval attached to this form to proceed.
If you have any questions, requests, or concerns regarding your pre-order you may contact us at email@example.com.
1. Product(s) purchased outside of Philippines is not eligible for exchange or return.
2. For international shipment all Duties and Taxes are on the Client whether delivery, damaged, returns or replacements.
3. These quotes are effective 7 days upon issuance of the quote.
4. Prices and rates may change without prior notice.
5. Items not insured will not be replaced or refunded.
6. Damaged items will be immediately reported to the courier for processing (2 to 4 weeks)
7. All shipping fees on items for return, exchange, or repairs are on the account of the buyer.
My best friend loves the candelabra! The artistry is excellent and quality superb. Looking forward to seeing (and buying) new creations from your team :-)