Islaw Kalabaw Bag
As a bag or a center piece Islaw sparks joy wherever it’s placed. Add a work of art our communities have made into your beautiful homes.
Reignite your love and respect for Filipino Artisans with Islaw. Another ingenious creation from the best artisans in the country.
Collaborators on this beautiful endeavor are the following : Cavite Cane Weavers, Ilocos Sur Pinilian Weavers, Bagobo Tagabawa Community, Tboli Community, Abra Weavers and Bulacan Bag Artisans.
Cavite Cane Weavers
Bagobo Tagabawa Community
Length: 17.7 inches
Use clean and slightly damp fabric to wipe clean the bag.
Store in clean and dry place.
We believe that all customers who order online will have slightly different colors displayed on their monitors compared to the actual products displayed on the website. Shade, lighting, and reflections will display differently on each monitor or handheld device.
- Straps, colors, leathers, and lining may change depending on availability of materials. Notification of changes will be sent before shipping.
- All items ordered through Pre-Order will be shipped based on first come first served basis.
- Returns on pre-orders will be honored for 30 days from receiving item/s.
- Pre-orders have a production period of 4-7 weeks. Updates on availability will be sent in the event your item is available. In the event of the delays from the factory beyond the promised date, the option to cancel and refund the down payment is available.
- In the event down payment is not received within the 7 day period of the pre-order period your order will be cancelled. A 5% restocking fee will be charged on the cancelation.
- In the event additional items are purchased along with pre-order shipping fees will be quoted separately.
- Shipping to and from Powerplant Mall for returns and exchange is on the account of the client.
- If you have any questions, requests, or concerns regarding your pre-order you may contact us at email@example.com.