Islaw Kalabaw Bag
As a bag or a center piece Islaw sparks joy wherever it’s placed. Add a work of art our communities have made into your beautiful homes.
Reignite your love and respect for Filipino Artisans with Islaw. Another ingenious creation from the best artisans in the country.
Collaborators on this beautiful endeavor are the following : Cavite Cane Weavers, Ilocos Sur Pinilian Weavers, Bagobo Tagabawa Community, Tboli Community, Abra Weavers and Bulacan Bag Artisans.
Cavite Cane Weavers
Bagobo Tagabawa Community
Length: 17.7 inches
Use clean and slightly damp fabric to wipe clean the bag.
Store in clean and dry place.
We believe that all customers who order online will have slightly different colors displayed on their monitors compared to the actual products displayed on the website. Shade, lighting, and reflections will display differently on each monitor or handheld device.
Terms and Conditions:
These quotes are effective 7 days upon issuance of the quote. Prices and rates may change without prior notice. Items not insured will not be replaced or refunded. Damaged items will be immediately reported to the courier for processing (2 to 4 weeks) All shipping fees on items for repairs are on the account of the buyer. Product(s) purchased outside of Philippines are presently not eligible for exchange or return. Product(s) sold at marked down prices due to existing defects are not eligible for exchange or return. Product(s) purchased by using discount voucher or the like is allowed for exchange only; strictly no return or refund is allowed. The customer(s) must strictly comply with the terms and conditions of voucher.. All Duties and Taxes are on the Client whether delivery, damaged, returns or replacements. Clients may process their own shipment however this will waived the accountability of Zarah Juan and her employees to the client for any form of problems such as but not limited to damages, loss, tax issues due to misdeclaration of amount that may arise during the shipment procedures.
Our products are made by hand and may take four (4) to seven (7) weeks to finish.
In the event production takes longer or perhaps it is ready to release earlier than anticipated we will update you immediately.
Terms and conditions on pre-orders.
1. Straps, colors, leathers, and lining may change depending on the availability of materials from our communities. Notification of changes will be sent for you to confirm before the product is shipped.
2. All items ordered through Pre-Order will be shipped based on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. Returns on pre-orders will be honored for 30 days from receiving item/s.
4. Pre-orders have a production period of 4-7 weeks. Updates on availability will be sent in the event your item is available. In the event of delays from the factory beyond the promised date, the option to cancel and refund the down payment is available.
5. In the event that a down payment is not received within the 7-day period of the pre-order period your order will be canceled. A 5% restocking fee will be charged on the pre-order cancellation.
6. In the event additional items are purchased along with pre-order shipping fees will be quoted separately.
7. Shipping to and from Powerplant Mall for returns and exchange is on the account of the client.
Please acknowledge your approval attached to this form to proceed.
If you have any questions, requests, or concerns regarding your pre-order you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have been wanting this Islaw bag eversince I saw this a few years back and finally I got mine this year. I am a Taurus & I feel this bag shows a bit of my personality. Love the craftsmanship, design and quality, this product truly embodies the Filipino ingenuity and excellence. Thank you Zarah Juan company.
I love how the brand mixes functionality with whimsy using a very Filipino theme. The Islaw bag is a favorite but I also love the retro collection and I can’t wait to see more !
Great Products and customer service.