An incredible work of art of Filipino artisans from different places in the Philippines, the Takatak truly sparks joy. From bag to home decor, it belongs wherever your heart desires it to be.
The Takatak is a handwoven rattan cane by the weavers of Cavite; each piece is handmade and takes almost a week to for its wicker body to come to life. The pompom hair is from the Bagobo Tagabawa Community of Toril, Davao City. The artisans of Bulacan lovingly and impeccably assemble all these materials.
”The Takatak Bag is my tribute to my paternal grandmother, who would gift her grandchildren with paper mache horse every time we agree to hear mass. It was her way to make us closer to God. And I am very thankful for that gift. The Takatak bag is a beautiful remembrance on how I started to get to know God early in life.
May this bag bring you gifts of blessing and joy. ”
Bagobo Tagabawa Community
Cavite Cane Weavers
Width: 6 inches
Wipe clean with clean damp cloth.
Pay close attention to the weaves when cleaning as cloth may snag on wicker.
We believe that all customers who order online will have slightly different colors displayed on their monitors compared to the actual products displayed on the website. Shade, lighting, and reflections will display differently on each monitor or handheld device.
- Straps, colors, leathers, and lining may change depending on availability of materials. Notification of changes will be sent before shipping.
- All items ordered through Pre-Order will be shipped based on first come first served basis.
- Returns on pre-orders will be honored for 30 days from receiving item/s.
- Pre-orders have a production period of 4-7 weeks. Updates on availability will be sent in the event your item is available. In the event of the delays from the factory beyond the promised date, the option to cancel and refund the down payment is available.
- In the event down payment is not received within the 7 day period of the pre-order period your order will be cancelled. A 5% restocking fee will be charged on the cancelation.
- In the event additional items are purchased along with pre-order shipping fees will be quoted separately.
- Shipping to and from Powerplant Mall for returns and exchange is on the account of the client.
- If you have any questions, requests, or concerns regarding your pre-order you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love it and quality is superb. Inside of the bag is big enough to hold my stuff.