PUJ Clutch Bag
Summer collection 2021. Fun, playful, and happy. Our new Jeepney colors bring out the joyful vibe of a perfect summer.
Body: Cavite Cane Weavers headed by Eduardo Paraiso
Lining: Binakul from Abra Weavers by Leila’s Loom Weavers
Strap: From weavers of Benguet headed by Isabel Dumageng
Assembly: Bulacan Bag Artisans headed by Leonilo Narido
Head Designer: Zarah Juan
Height: 6 inches
Length: 9 inches
Width: 3 inches
55 inches x 1.5 inches (adjustable)
800 grams ( including straps )
Place in cool dry place. Wipe clean with damp white cloth. Store dry.
We believe that all customers who order online will have slightly different colors displayed on their monitors compared to the actual products displayed on the website. Shade, lighting, and reflections will display differently on each monitor or handheld device.
Terms and Conditions:
These quotes are effective 7 days upon issuance of the quote. Prices and rates may change without prior notice. Items not insured will not be replaced or refunded. Damaged items will be immediately reported to the courier for processing (2 to 4 weeks) All shipping fees on items for repairs are on the account of the buyer. Product(s) purchased outside of Philippines are presently not eligible for exchange or return. Product(s) sold at marked down prices due to existing defects are not eligible for exchange or return. Product(s) purchased by using discount voucher or the like is allowed for exchange only; strictly no return or refund is allowed. The customer(s) must strictly comply with the terms and conditions of voucher.. All Duties and Taxes are on the Client whether delivery, damaged, returns or replacements. Clients may process their own shipment however this will waived the accountability of Zarah Juan and her employees to the client for any form of problems such as but not limited to damages, loss, tax issues due to misdeclaration of amount that may arise during the shipment procedures.
- Straps, colors, leathers, and lining may change depending on availability of materials. Notification of changes will be sent before shipping.
- All items ordered through Pre-Order will be shipped based on first come first served basis.
- Returns on pre-orders will be honored for 30 days from receiving item/s.
- Pre-orders have a production period of 4-7 weeks. Updates on availability will be sent in the event your item is available. In the event of the delays from the factory beyond the promised date, the option to cancel and refund the down payment is available.
- In the event down payment is not received within the 7 day period of the pre-order period your order will be cancelled. A 5% restocking fee will be charged on the cancelation.
- In the event additional items are purchased along with pre-order shipping fees will be quoted separately.
- Shipping to and from Powerplant Mall for returns and exchange is on the account of the client.
- If you have any questions, requests, or concerns regarding your pre-order you may contact us at email@example.com.
I got it early last year influenced by TBMV show & the shipping was fast. Didn't get to use it until few months later. Whenever I use it I always get compliments until this day. Although it sometimes gets stuck in the fabric bag when I put it away. Overall, super happy with it. Proud Pinay here. Let's keep supporting our Pinoy artisans with their handmade work. Mabuhay po kyo. 🇵🇭
Well made. Proudly Pinoy!
Every part of the bag is so well thought of! I'm sooo happy I have this piece.
I’m amazed at the craftsmanship of this bag! Worthy of collecting the rest 💗
Nice touch on the choc nut… very nice & neat packaging.