The Jeepney is a Filipino cultural symbol. The king of the road. A mobile canvas for vibrant art and flashy decor. It is part of our DNA as Filipinos.
We take pride in creating a fun and functional bag that echoes our stories and resonates to Filipinos around the globe.
Cavite Cane Weavers
Height 7.5” x Length 12.25” x Width 6”
To disinfect, wipe with damp cloth soaked in disinfectant liquid and water. Please do not use bleach.
Store in cool and dry place.
Avoid long exposure to direct sunlight.
We believe that all customers who order online will have slightly different colors displayed on their monitors compared to the actual products displayed on the website. Shade, lighting, and reflections will display differently on each monitor or handheld device.
Terms and Conditions:
These quotes are effective 7 days upon issuance of the quote. Prices and rates may change without prior notice. Items not insured will not be replaced or refunded. Damaged items will be immediately reported to the courier for processing (2 to 4 weeks) All shipping fees on items for repairs are on the account of the buyer. Product(s) purchased outside of Philippines are presently not eligible for exchange or return. Product(s) sold at marked down prices due to existing defects are not eligible for exchange or return. Product(s) purchased by using discount voucher or the like is allowed for exchange only; strictly no return or refund is allowed. The customer(s) must strictly comply with the terms and conditions of voucher.. All Duties and Taxes are on the Client whether delivery, damaged, returns or replacements. Clients may process their own shipment however this will waived the accountability of Zarah Juan and her employees to the client for any form of problems such as but not limited to damages, loss, tax issues due to misdeclaration of amount that may arise during the shipment procedures.
Our products are made by hand and may take four (4) to seven (7) weeks to finish.
In the event production takes longer or perhaps it is ready to release earlier than anticipated we will update you immediately.
Terms and conditions on pre-orders.
1. Straps, colors, leathers, and lining may change depending on the availability of materials from our communities. Notification of changes will be sent for you to confirm before the product is shipped.
2. All items ordered through Pre-Order will be shipped based on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. Returns on pre-orders will be honored for 30 days from receiving item/s.
4. Pre-orders have a production period of 4-7 weeks. Updates on availability will be sent in the event your item is available. In the event of delays from the factory beyond the promised date, the option to cancel and refund the down payment is available.
5. In the event that a down payment is not received within the 7-day period of the pre-order period your order will be canceled. A 5% restocking fee will be charged on the pre-order cancellation.
6. In the event additional items are purchased along with pre-order shipping fees will be quoted separately.
7. Shipping to and from Powerplant Mall for returns and exchange is on the account of the client.
Please acknowledge your approval attached to this form to proceed.
If you have any questions, requests, or concerns regarding your pre-order you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Product(s) purchased outside of Philippines is not eligible for exchange or return.
2. For international shipment all Duties and Taxes are on the Client whether delivery, damaged, returns or replacements.
3. These quotes are effective 7 days upon issuance of the quote.
4. Prices and rates may change without prior notice.
5. Items not insured will not be replaced or refunded.
6. Damaged items will be immediately reported to the courier for processing (2 to 4 weeks)
7. All shipping fees on items for return, exchange, or repairs are on the account of the buyer.
I got it in Lilac color, the beautiful unique design spoke to me as a Filipino Americans I knew this is such a beautiful part of culture is a very exquisite style. I love it !
Absolutely beautiful bag! High Quality materials and superb craftsmanship! I live in Ohio, USA and everywhere I go people stop me to ask me where I got my purse! Well worth the wait and the money! Also, the customer service was exceptional! We communicated via email and they answered all my questions promptly! I am Extremely happy with my purchase!
When I first saw the Busina Mini I knew I had to have it. I was extremely excited when it finally arrived and I’m very pleased with my purchase. It’s like having a little bit of Philippines. It’s the cutest bag. It has 2 compartments. The main one is a little bigger than the front hood opening. It is a bit heavy but it’s ok. It’s still a beautiful bag. I plan on getting another bag but different style in the future. I also had great customer service and I was even given pictures of my actual bag through email. Thank you very much!
Eye catching! Love it!
Busina Mini is an eye-catching way to promote the Philippines! Customer satisfaction is also guaranteed when shopping at Zarah Juan. The staff is efficient and courteous.