The dream is to encourage people to go back to reading. To enjoy some quiet time and immerse in a literary wonderland where your mind blossoms in adventure and knowledge. Pick up a book and discover new beginnings.
Sit back and relax. All you need is a book. You will find magic wherever you look
Artisans from Paete, Laguna
Weavers of Abra
Weavers of Benguet
L - 10 inches
W - 4 inches
H - 7 inches
Weight - 1 kg to 1.3 kg (depending on the wood)
Inabel from Abra
Please avoid dropping the bag on hard surface as this may cause the bag to break or have dents.
Please avoid bumping the bag on sharp edges.
Store in cool and dry place.
Disinfect with damp cloth soaked in disinfectant solution and water. Wipe gently.
Do not use bleach.
Do not dry in direct sunlight.
We believe that all customers who order online will have slightly different colors displayed on their monitors compared to the actual products displayed on the website. Shade, lighting, and reflections will display differently on each monitor or handheld device.
Our products are made by hand and may take two (2) months to finish.
In the event production takes longer or perhaps it is ready to release earlier than anticipated we will update you immediately.
Terms and conditions on pre-orders.
1. Straps, colors, leathers, and lining may change depending on the availability of materials from our communities. Notification of changes will be sent for you to confirm before the product is shipped.
2. All items ordered through Pre-Order will be shipped based on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. Returns on pre-orders will be honored for 30 days from receiving item/s.
4. Pre-orders have a production period of 2 months. Updates on availability will be sent in the event your item is available. In the event of delays from the factory beyond the promised date, the option to cancel and refund the down payment is available.
5. In the event that a down payment is not received within the 7-day period of the pre-order period your order will be canceled. A 5% restocking fee will be charged on the pre-order cancellation.
6. In the event additional items are purchased along with pre-order shipping fees will be quoted separately.
7. Shipping to and from Powerplant Mall for returns and exchange is on the account of the client.
Please acknowledge your approval attached to this form to proceed.
If you have any questions, requests, or concerns regarding your pre-order you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.