Combining function, craftsmanship and a touch of humour is what Sorbetez is all about! Inspired by the sorbetes cart that we all love as Filipinos, it is fun and quirky. Did we also mention that it is spacious and light?
The Sorbetez Bag is a handwoven rattan cane by the weavers of Cavite; each piece is handmade and takes almost a week to for its wicker body to come to life. The pompoms are from the Bagobo Tagabawa Community of Toril, Davao City. The lining are from the traditional weavers of Abra. The artisans of Bulacan lovingly and impeccably assemble all these materials.
Bagobo Tagabawa Community
Cavite Cane Weavers
Length: 16 inches
Height: 11.5 inches
Width: 7 inches
Use clean and slightly damp fabric to wipe clean the bag.
Store in clean and dry place.
We believe that all customers who order online will have slightly different colors displayed on their monitors compared to the actual products displayed on the website. Shade, lighting, and reflections will display differently on each monitor or handheld device.
Paypal, GCash and PAYMAYA
For more details about our payment options please click the link:
- For Paypal - https://www.paypal.com
- For GCASH - https://www.gcash.com.
- For PAYMAYA - https://www.paymaya.com.
Pre-order Terms and conditions
Our products are made by hand and may take four (4) to seven (7) weeks to finish.
In the event production takes longer or perhaps it is ready to release earlier than anticipated we will update you immediately.
Terms and conditions on pre-orders.
1. Straps, colors, leathers, and lining may change depending on the availability of materials from our communities. Notification of changes will be sent for you to confirm before the product is shipped.
2. All items ordered through Pre-Order will be shipped based on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. Returns on pre-orders will be honored for 30 days from receiving item/s.
4. Pre-orders have a production period of 4-7 weeks. Updates on availability will be sent in the event your item is available. In the event of delays from the factory beyond the promised date, the option to cancel and refund the down payment is available.
5. In the event that a down payment is not received within the 7-day period of the pre-order period your order will be canceled. A 5% restocking fee will be charged on the pre-order cancellation.
6. In the event additional items are purchased along with pre-order shipping fees will be quoted separately.
7. Shipping to and from Powerplant Mall for returns and exchange is on the account of the client.
Please acknowledge your approval attached to this form to proceed.
If you have any questions, requests, or concerns regarding your pre-order you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sweetest design. Fits everything I need! Love it!