Puto Seko Bag
A beautiful and well-made bag. Its sleek and clean lines is intentional to highlight the inspiration behind this bag — the puto seko. Puto seco, also known as puto masa, are Filipino cookies made from ground glutinous rice, cornstarch, sugar, salt, butter, and eggs. They are characteristically white and shaped into thick disks. They have a dry powdery texture.
We believe that our sense of taste can also be an inspiration in creating beautiful bags. We also want to highlight delicacies that has been part of our culture and would love the younger generation to learn about it.
Paete Wood Artisans
Benguet Strap Weavers
Cavite Cane Weavers
Length: 7.5 inches
Height: 7 inches
Width: 5 inches
Long Strap: 1.5” x 56” (adjustable)
Weight in Grams
Please avoid dropping the bag on hard surface as this may cause the bag to break or have dents.
Please avoid bumping the bag on sharp edges.
Store in cool and dry place.
Disinfect with damp cloth soaked in disinfectant solution and water. Wipe gently.
Do not use bleach.
Do not dry in direct sunlight.
We believe that all customers who order online will have slightly different colors displayed on their monitors compared to the actual products displayed on the website. Shade, lighting, and reflections will display differently on each monitor or handheld device.
- Straps, colors, leathers, and lining may change depending on availability of materials. Notification of changes will be sent before shipping.
- All items ordered through Pre-Order will be shipped based on first come first served basis.
- Returns on pre-orders will be honored for 30 days from receiving item/s.
- Pre-orders have a production period of 4-7 weeks. Updates on availability will be sent in the event your item is available. In the event of the delays from the factory beyond the promised date, the option to cancel and refund the down payment is available.
- In the event down payment is not received within the 7 day period of the pre-order period your order will be cancelled. A 5% restocking fee will be charged on the cancelation.
- In the event additional items are purchased along with pre-order shipping fees will be quoted separately.
- Shipping to and from Powerplant Mall for returns and exchange is on the account of the client.
- If you have any questions, requests, or concerns regarding your pre-order you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.