The Langkit Bag is your best go-to bag. A classic beauty, flexible with ample space that fits your personal effects and matches any outfit from sunrise to sundown. As roomy as our Pagibig Tote but with a more toned down beat. It's paired with our most popular Langkit strap from Marawi.
WHO MADE YOUR BAG?
Our Langkit strap is from the Maranao Collectibles, a social enterprise that is driven to revive and promote Langkit weaving as a livelihood intervention for Maranao people.
The lining of our bag is handwoven by the weavers of Abra, the fabric is called Binakul.
Binakul can be easily recognized by its uniform, interlocked geometric patterns that result in psychedelic optical art designs, which are said to represent the waves of the sea and, among indigenous peoples of the Cordilleras, protection against malevolent spirits.
The body of the bag is a handwoven by the cane weavers of Molino, Cavite City.
The bag artisasn of Bulacan lovingly assembled the pieces to become the beautiful Langkit Bag.
Body: Cane Wicker
Lining: Inabel from Abra
Strap: Langkit with fringe and leather, with mesh lining to prevent from slipping off your shoulder.
Embellishments: Matte Gold
Made with 100% leather
Height : 10 inches , 16 inches ( with handle)
Length: 13 inches
Width: 5 inches
Length: 32 inches
Width: 1.5 inches
900 grams with strap
Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Pay close attention not to snag weave when cleaning.
We believe that all customers who order online will have slightly different colors displayed on their monitors compared to the actual products displayed on the website. Shade, lighting, and reflections will display differently on each monitor or handheld device.
- Straps, colors, leathers, and lining may change depending on availability of materials. Notification of changes will be sent before shipping.
- All items ordered through Pre-Order will be shipped based on first come first served basis.
- Returns on pre-orders will be honored for 30 days from receiving item/s.
- Pre-orders have a production period of 4-7 weeks. Updates on availability will be sent in the event your item is available. In the event of the delays from the factory beyond the promised date, the option to cancel and refund the down payment is available.
- In the event down payment is not received within the 7 day period of the pre-order period your order will be cancelled. A 5% restocking fee will be charged on the cancelation.
- In the event additional items are purchased along with pre-order shipping fees will be quoted separately.
- Shipping to and from Powerplant Mall for returns and exchange is on the account of the client.
- If you have any questions, requests, or concerns regarding your pre-order you may contact us at email@example.com.