My designs always come from a place of gratitude. Remembering people who are dear to me creates a process in my head that culminates into a bag design. This time, the picture of my amang and inang’s (grandparents) beautiful chairs bring back so many emotions of missing them, regrets of not spending enough time with them, fun times and bad times. All of it -- precious memories I hope I will always remember. I want to honour their love and existence in my life with my work. Always striving to get better every day. I want to make them proud even though they are no longer here. I want to put into good use everything they taught me growing up.
They always used to say,
“To dream is for free, to follow your dreams is freedom and living your dreams is bliss. So dream as high as you can, spread your wings because the world is yours to conquer.”
Stay tuned, the Ambassador Collection is here.
I hope you will love them as much as I enjoyed making them.
Women Weavers of Isabela Province
Embroiderers of Taal Batangas
Bulacan Bag Artisans
Height: 12 inches
Upper Length: 19.5 inches
Bottom Length: 10.5 inches
Width: 6.5 inches
Should Strap Depth: 16 inches
Handbag Strap Depth: 4.75 inches
Store in cool and dry place.
Disinfect with damp cloth soaked in mild soap and water
Wipe gently. Please do not wring.
Do not use bleach.
Do not dry in direct sunlight.
We believe that all customers who order online will have slightly different colors displayed on their monitors compared to the actual products displayed on the website. Shade, lighting, and reflections will display differently on each monitor or handheld device.
- Straps, colors, leathers, and lining may change depending on availability of materials. Notification of changes will be sent before shipping.
- All items ordered through Pre-Order will be shipped based on first come first served basis.
- Returns on pre-orders will be honored for 30 days from receiving item/s.
- Pre-orders have a production period of 4-7 weeks. Updates on availability will be sent in the event your item is available. In the event of the delays from the factory beyond the promised date, the option to cancel and refund the down payment is available.
- In the event down payment is not received within the 7 day period of the pre-order period your order will be cancelled. A 5% restocking fee will be charged on the cancelation.
- In the event additional items are purchased along with pre-order shipping fees will be quoted separately.
- Shipping to and from Powerplant Mall for returns and exchange is on the account of the client.
- If you have any questions, requests, or concerns regarding your pre-order you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I got the luntian Ambassador Tote, and I was blown away by the workmanship of the bag. I have been used to seeing locally made bags which are not well-finished. I love the rattan design that is not too overwhelming. It is very roomy and it could pass off as an overnight bag. I would also love to have this bag in a smaller size. By the way, the shoulder strap is well-thought of and does not slide off my droopy shoulders. Thank you for delivering the bag on the same day I ordered.